[TYPO3-core] FYI: small cleanup in tslib

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Mar 1 13:46:17 CET 2008

Hi!

Committed small cleanup in tslib:
- unitialized variable usage in USER and COA functions inside tslib_cObj. This is a copy/paste error (from PHP_SCRIPT), which was around for ages. Despite bad practice of using unitialized variable, it also prevented admin panel from displaying correct include file for USER_INT/COA_INT. This was the only usage of 'file' parameter for COA_INT/USER_INT
- added @var in tslib_fe where INT objects are handled

The changes are so trivial that I took liberty to commit them to 4.2.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team