[TYPO3-core] RFC #8864: absRefPrefix does not recognize EXT: and typo3conf/ext/

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jun 30 19:43:52 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack schrieb:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> this is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: bugfix
>>
>> Branches: 4.2 and trunk
>
> +1 from reading.
>
> Your updated doc still has the superfluos ' in "path's" (its a plural
> not a genitive) and you have s spurious / before typo3conf.
>
> Anyway here's a suggestion for an alternative:
>
> "Converts relative paths in the HTML source to absolute paths for
> fileadmin/, typo3conf/ext/ and media/ folders used in static_template of
> TypoScript."
>
> I'd change the last part of the sentence too, but I have no idea what
> "used in static_templare of TypoScript" means. Does it refer to the
> usage of the method? Then there should be a punctuation, if not, please
> enlighten me.
>
> Masi

i think it means the resources you can add to templates and is often
used by the (old) static templates you could use (and we want get rid
of) - they use a lot of images with these references.

I think we don't need this notation, simply rid "used in static_template
of TypoScript" - ev eryone knows what it means.

vg Steffen