[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8775: Update felogin manual

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jun 28 13:08:40 CEST 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> I added missing properties in manual, also listed available Hooks
>>
>> as this is a bin file i attached new version of manual
>
> Could please at least run the spell checker on the file? I didn't check
> everything but found at least that strange word "commaseperated" :-)
>
> Also I think the description of the loginFormOnSubmitFuncs hook is a bit
> on the light side. It's not quite clear what it can be used for...
>
> Cheers

please stay tuned,

i will add the description for the hooks.
Also i will go through all bug reports for felogin next week and i will
add the new settings or tips also to the manual, eg
* remarks for permalogin (depends on which setting ...)
* alter forgot mail via TS (eg what to if you only need second parameter
[password] etc)

also corrected the spell error.

vg Steffen