[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8368: Problem with RTE context menu when there is more than one RTE-enabled fields on the page

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Jun 23 21:51:55 CEST 2008

RFC: This is an SVN patch request.

Type:
Bugfix/cleanup/feature

Problem:
In TYPO3 4.2, there is a problem with the htmlArea RTE context menu when
there is more than one RTE-enabled field on the page. Event handling
gets lost...

Solution:
I recently committed a patch to trunk that makes the context menu plugin
use the plugin API that was introduced in TYPO3 4.2. I now realize that
this patch also fixes the issue found in TYPO3 4.2.

So I am requesting permission to apply the patch to TYPO3 4.2, even
though it may look like an overkill. The patch is strictly structural
and does not modify the functionality in any way.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8368

Branches:
TYPO3_4-2