[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8720 "Toggle selection" and "Import Selection" in element browser not working in FF3

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sun Jun 15 21:46:45 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> "Helmut Hummel"<typo3 at jhpc.de>  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> (see: http://ejohn.org/blog/getelementsbyclassname-pre-prototype-16/)
>
> i see the reason, but is it important after this message?
> http://ejohn.org/blog/getelementsbyclassname-in-firefox-3/

If you'd read the blogpost that I mentioned carfully, you would have
probably understood, that the implementation of getElementsByClassName
in FF3 (which is claimed in the post you mention) is exactly the problem!

I did not dig into other places in TYPO3 JS-code (which would be a good
idea), but changing this is mandatory for FF3 compatibility.

Kind regards
Helmut