[TYPO3-core] Warning in t3lib_db line 1047

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jun 13 12:56:43 CEST 2008

Hey all,

yeah, I agree with Stefan here. Even if we only "support mysql 4.1x and
above", we can fix this one and have a lot of people satisfied. It's not
about because on our systems we have the latest versions of PHP, but
because the ones we write the software for, need that. After all, it's
about spreading TYPO3 as much as possible :)

But I have to admit: I really dislike 1&1 for being so stupid.

my 2c.

--
greetings,
benni.