[TYPO3-core] FYI: Demo-Extension

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jun 12 14:10:34 CEST 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1213271560.22928.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> FYI:
>> I uploaded an extension which demonstrates usage of userfunc in
>> a) extConf
>> b) in constant editor
>>
>> Extensionkey: demo_extconf_userfunc
>
> Hm. Any hints what is so special about it? :) Is it new functionality or
> what? Can you give some more background info, please?
>
> --

Its not special, but it shows syntax of how to use a userfunc in extconf and
in constant editor.
I didn't found a documentation how to use and i didn't found any extension
using this, so it might help devs to use this.

and, sure, the reason for the patch and the removal of configuration while
installing, as Ingmar mentioned :-)

vg Steffen