[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7646: Firefox 3.0 mixes up frames (versions before TYPO3 4.2)

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 7 13:24:23 CEST 2008

Hey Georg,

I'd like to see this patch in 4.1.7, however I tried to look into it.
AFAIK from the bug the problem is that the frame was named "content",
but the patch seems like it was somehow a bit backported from 4.2.1.
Please let me know what the patch does.

Please contact the author and tell him to answer on this thread in this
list!

Btw... does it work with 4.2 and the old backend?

IMHO we shouldn't ship 4.1.7 without a fix for this issue. I don't like
the reporting style of this patch though.

--
greetings,
benni.