[TYPO3-core] RFC #6998.: Bugfix: Installation misses key-definition of table pages

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Jun 5 19:20:14 CEST 2008

Committed to trunk and TYPO3_4-2.

The only change I made to the patch is removing the superfluous / wrong
comma after the last key of the pages table definition.

@Masi, I don't think it's that important where the TCA is defined, as
it's both always included anyway as sysext/cms/ is a require ext. Hope
the commit is OK with you.

cheers
Ingmar

--