[TYPO3-core] RFC:8575 List view: Contrast for alternating rows and hover too low

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Jun 2 08:22:38 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
>> So far, the light blue was what Jens and I agreed on in the hci team.
>
> Why not light red or light green or light yellow? Neither of light
> colors fit t3skin visually.

The light colors do not fit if they come into the neighbourhood of
darker greys. But we cannot use dark background-colors because of the
icons (unless we want to force each and everyone to produce a negative
icon). Conclusion: t3skin is too grey!

The patch was primarily intended as a fix for listview in 4.2 where
hovering simply does not work. For 4.3, things have to be sorted out
more carefully.

Uschi