[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #8567: Module Web>List: Enable options to hide searchbox and checkboxes and init MOD_SETTINGS from Page TSconfig

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Jun 1 21:30:26 CEST 2008

Hey Patrick,

as MUCH as I love this feature, I have to tell you that this patch
probably won't make it in the core.

It won't go in 4.2 because: It introduces some new options / new
features. It won't go like that in 4.3 because: We are working on the
new list module that will be completely different.

If you still need this feature, I suggest making a temporary extension
that XCLASSes this file to have this feature in 4.2 and below.

If you're interested in helping developing the new list module, contact
me off-list.

Thanks a lot for your patch again and keep up the good work!

--
greetings,
benni.