[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8830: Missing "Save&Close" in template module Info/Modify

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jul 25 18:11:13 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> very nice work!
>
> Some small modifications:
>
> 1. Tooltip could be "Create an extension template".
> 2. When no template exists on a page, clicking on the "New" icon in the
> docheader should open up a JS confirm dialog with the message: "There
> are no templates for new websites yet on the website. If you want this
> page to be the root of a new website, select the option below. If you
> want to create an extension template, you can proceed here."
> 3. When a template already exists on the page, the JS confirm dialog
> should show: "Are you sure you want to create a new extension template
> on this page?".
>
> After that: +1 from me after testing and reading.

Hi Benni,

do you really like the Alerts? For me they are annoying. Sure, if there
is no template, the button has this Alert. This wasn't removed, so the
possibility is there.
On all other modules we never have an alert for creating new record (:p)
Anyway created is an ext-Template which changes nothing at all because
it has no clear flags.

vg Steffen