[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8281: mod.web_list.noCreateRecordsLink misses an icon

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jul 25 13:49:00 CEST 2008

Hey Steffen and Georg,

now that we have time for 4.3. I'd like to have a Feature

mod.SHARED.noCreateRecordsLink = 1

that disables it in all clickmenus related to that page, in all modules
(for us, this will be important for the list module, the template module
and the page module), and in the pagetree. Should work in pagesTSconfig
and userTSconfig.

Also, we need some documentation then for that.

Is someone (Georg, Steffen, anyone else?) going to work on that?
--
greetings,
benni.