[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6626: config.fileTarget for link target on files

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jul 25 13:42:15 CEST 2008

Hey all,

yes, I'd like to have a "secure file download" feature in the core at
some point. That feature would take care of the target then, I could
imagine. The patch could be solved with that feature then. No need to
add another feature which will (maybe?) be solved in a 4.3.

Ralf, should we drop or postpone this bug then?

greetings,
benni.

--
greetings,