[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7297: Incomplete tabs appear in tt_content when activating dividers2tabs

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jul 25 11:19:21 CEST 2008

Hey Francois,

I hereby drop this RFC as discussed in this thread:

* The bug exists only in TYPO3 4.1 and before
* The tabs are not activated by default from the TYPO3 installation, you
have to modify the TCA manually, and by modifying the TCA by hand, you
also have the possibility to add the labels to that divs (which are tabs
then). So this "feature" (tabs in the first place, labels then) can be
manually added by modifying the TCA in extTables.php.

I hope that is ok with you.

Greetings,
benni.
-SDG-