[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #9008: template.php doesn't fully utilize the loadJavascriptLib function.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 22 13:25:21 CEST 2008

Hi!

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Correct. But even in the core team itself it's even unclear which
> indention type "we agreed on" (what about the people who wasn't there?).
> Should we completely stop commiting everything now or what? Until we
> have the new guidelines? I know: Rules are rules, but discussion over
> unimportant rules makes people unproductive (AFAIS). This topic comes up
> and up again and stops us from developing further.

We should stick to what we recorded in the document. This is my point. We should stick to it right *now* regardless of doubts and personal feelings. We should stop discussing it and just use it. But everyone should do it: stop discussing and use them.

> For some people, TYPO3 is all about making money, for some TYPO3 is
> about rules, for some it's about the fun of coding. Guess where I'm at ;-)

For me it is all three. The first is easier with the second. The third makes the first much brighter. Combining all three gives good result and better life to everyone.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team