[TYPO3-core] RFC #8985: Enable USER object to become USER_INT on the fly

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jul 17 10:11:58 CEST 2008

Hi!

I am not sure I understand what you mean :(

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Usually you have one class file for a plugin. This will include other
> files if necessary.

This is clear.

> For USER objects the "master lib" is defined within the TS definition.
> It will only be loaded when a USER is rendered.

Nope. t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43() includes class for USER into global "includeLibs", so it is always available when page is not yet in cache.

> For USER_INTs this is globally defined because a USER_INT might be rendered.

Nope again. USER_INTs must have local "includeLibs" in their own TS setup. TSFE will include them before rendering USER_INTs in tslib_fe::INTincScript_includeLibs(). If USER_INT does not have includeLibs in its TS setup, such USER_INT will not be rendered at all.

> What I say is that the lib (or libs) needed to be rendered can be
> detected at runtime. That is when we render a USER_INT we look up in its
> TS definition and put only these to the list of libs to be loaded.

This is not related to the change I propose. I propose a way for any USER object to become USER_INT on the fly and avoid set_no_cache() completely.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team