[TYPO3-core] FYI fixed #8950: page id not availabe in TCEmain hook clearCachePostProc

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 11:33:31 CEST 2008

Got you!

Now I finally know who is adding whitespaces to the end of random code
lines... :-)

Masi, can you please have a look at the changeset and especially check why
you (or your editor) has added lots of whitespaces on line 6937?

Additionally, please check if your editor provides a feature to
automatically strip these chars. Mine does so without a problem...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out