[TYPO3-core] RFC #5476: links entered in <th>-tag with the RTE are not parsed on the frontend

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sat Jul 12 20:49:48 CEST 2008

Hi!

This is a patch request for trunk, 4.2. and 4.1

Problem: parseFunc doesn't handle TH elements for the HTMLtableCells
property (only TDs).

Solution: add TH to the list of tags to split.

To me this is a no brainer unless someone argues that TH is not a cell
but something else. In this case we would need a HTMLtableHeaderCells
property for parsefunc, which probably makes the function more
complicated then necessary.

Kudos to Daniell Ellerman who tracked this one.

Masi

PS: attached is only the patch for trunk but it's clear what has to be
changed :-)