[TYPO3-core] RFC #8270: Bugfix: Hardcoded labels in title-attributes in backends right upper corner icons

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jul 11 00:43:27 CEST 2008

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Stefano Kowalke wrote:
>> If the translation of new labels in a stable version the NoGo to commit or
>> are there other topics?
>
> I think there was no discussion/decision about that yet, but for now I'm
> completely fine with the way how Masi handled it.

On behalf of translation team: no objection or problem from our side on adding new files to stable version. Stable versions will get these labels anyway because language packs are the same for all TYPO3 versions. So fixing these problems in stable branches gives us only incentives...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team