[TYPO3-core] RFC #8636: Translation for module lowlevel

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jul 11 00:39:46 CEST 2008

Hi!

Christopher wrote:
> Problem:
> All labels in the lowlevel-module are hardcoded.
> The attached patch makes them translateable.
>
> Solution:
> I made them translateable with llxml-translate. :-)
>
> Note:
> New locallang-file added.

Have you tried running command line clean up scripts? Do they still work after this change? I afraid $GLOBALS['LANG'] is unavailable there, so command line scripts will crash.

To run scripts from command line use this shell command:

$ typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_cleaner

You will need also BE user named _cli_lowlevel (any password, any settings - just name matters).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team