[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8939+#3705: Menu sitemap doesn't respect pages field

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jul 10 19:53:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

this is the "good old" http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3705. The
mentioned TypoScript lines are probably ones that all agencies start
with in their default TypoScript when creating a new site.

Currently I believe there is no backwards compatibility problem with
changing that, as Steffen noticed, if the field was empty before, the
behaviour doesn't change.

So +1 on that change, even without a [compatVersion] checking.

Cheers,
Ernesto