[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #8717 (cleanup): htmlArea RTE link browser does not honour correctly hooking browsers

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 9 10:24:57 CEST 2008

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> No problem. One more request, though: Could you add the
> key "rtehtmlarea_manual" to the suggest section in ext_emconf.php of
> rtehtmlarea? That would probably help some people to find the manual.

There is a little problem with "suggest" feature. Right now it looks like "required" in EM. Therefore people are just go and install everything suggested. For example, tt_news suggests xajax extension, which, when installed, causes problems with category tree on non-MSIE browsers.

I am not against suggesting the manual but I think we should look to it from all sides. May be just putting a README.txt in the doc folder will be enough. README can point to the proper extension with the manual.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/