[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #7323: New Styling of Menu and Pagetree in new Backend

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 31 20:21:52 CET 2008

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Not really. iTunes is great but there are many simple users, who do not
> even know what iTunes is. They are used to more typical interfaces.
> While modern interfaces are good, they often not obvious. We should not
> forget that our target group is editors, who often are not computer gurus.

Understand me properly, please :) I like this image. I am just trying to imagine how this interface will be understood by a 40-year old woman, who things that monitor is computer and that box below her table is just for making noises.

To me personally this interface looks very attractive (I am used to it due to Mac). But I think about editors, who may find it less obvious.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team