[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4923: provide new inputfield "directorypicker" in BE

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Thu Jan 31 19:35:54 CET 2008

Hi Ernesto,

thanks for digging that deep, I will have a look at that next week. Nevertheless
I think a "single" dirpicker could be solved better by using not an input field
with "strange" wizard GET params but rather a single group field.

The input field used as dirpicker is somewhat an already deprecated thing
suggested by the very first dirpicker-demo extension, I would think.

I added a new dirpicker demo to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4923 , that
doesn't use an input field with ?mode=folder GP but a single group field. Which
I think should be the way such a dirpicker is used and the one that should be
concentrated on when testing for reliability.

Would be happy to hear if that part works for you.

Cheers Ralf