[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4923: provide new inputfield "directorypicker" in BE

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jan 31 19:08:14 CET 2008

Hi,

the link browser had a javascript, but the problem was the loaded
extension "linkhandler" in my environment, which XCLASSed
class.browse_links.php and since it doesn't include the new changes, it
doesn't work ("BrowseLinks is not defined"). So that is resolved.

The last error that I still have is on the single directory chooser,
when selecting a directory in the popup. Javascript alert:

"Error - reference to main window is not set properly"

This comes from line 1045 in class.browse_links.php.

In the html-source of the page I have:

			function setReferences()	{	//
	if (parent.window.opener
	&& parent.window.opener.content
	&& parent.window.opener.content.document.editform
	&& parent.window.opener.content.document.editform["data[][][]"]
			)

notice the empty data[][][] structure, which is probably what is causing
the trouble. This seems to need to come from bparams, which is not set
in this "mode=folder". Does it work for you?? I wonder how.. :(

Cheers,
Ernesto