[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #7307: Move 'Open Documents' to Header in the BE

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Jan 31 16:55:49 CET 2008

Hey guys,

I think I have a nice solution for it, although it's not for production
yet. It'll add another icon on top of the BE and on-clicked (like the
shortcuts) shows a list of opened documents, and maybe "recently opened
documents". This is added by the "opendocs" extension which right now
does nothing else than adding a submodule to the User module, so why not
give this ext real functionality? :)

Anyway, I've been working on it the last two hours but need another
couple of hours to finish it. I'll finish it during the weekend.

Maybe we could then also remove the left submodule as it only points to
alt_doc.php right now.

--
greetings,
benni.