[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7297: Incomplete tabs appear in tt_content when activating dividers2tabs

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Jan 31 14:43:21 CET 2008

Hi,

> i'm not sure if we should add the missing labels only. There are some
> extensions that activate divider2tabs for tt_content and then you see an
> empty tab.
> but definitive this has to be changed: removal or labels

Yes, empty tabs, that's the issue. And given the difficulty of moving
forward on the RFC about introducing tabs to tt_content for 4.2, the
simpler way IMO is to remove those tab markers for 4.1.

This is also makes this issue a simple bug fix. Those un-labeled --div--
markers make no sense.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter