[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6087: IRRE - Localization of child records

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 31 14:00:54 CET 2008

Just a general suggestion, because I think this is not the last change
of this size that is planned to be committed before feature freeze (I
will have some of them too):

I propose that the changes can be committed under the following conditions:

- Two core devs have approved that there is a valid need for this
  change.
- The issue is not marked as fixed until it has been reviewed
  as usual
- Otherwise it will be reverted before RC1!

(anything missing?)

Ingo, what do you think?

Michael

--