[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6452: option end for HMENU / and negative values for begin and end

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Jan 31 12:06:49 CET 2008

Looks like a nice improvement.

Do I get it right that this behaves similar to the parameters of the php
function substr() then?

Comments:
   - Change $endat => $endAt or just $end to be in line with $begin.
   - The RFC is lacking documentation attached as a txt file as described
     in http://typo3.org/teams/core/core-mailinglist-rules/ (watch our
     fot the sentence "If your patch changes something that needs to be
     documented...")

I didn't test it.

cheers
Ingmar