[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #7323: New Styling of Menu and Pagetree in new Backend

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Jan 31 10:56:00 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7323
>

> After two session with Jens, Ben and Jeff we proudly presents new Styling of
> Menu and Pagetree.
> Please have a look to attached screenshot.
>
> Additional:
> by this i moved tree.js to typo3/js as clean up.

Thanks for your good team work!

What happened to typo3/css/backend-scaffolding.css and
typo3/css/modulemenu.css? The patch shows many changes but I can't get
the differences. Possibly line-ending-thingy?

AFAIK we had already a discussion of moving tree.js some weeks ago and
the result was, to keep at the current location in "typo3/".

Can you please attach the new icons (e.g. arrowleft.gif, etc.) to this
RFC as zip file?

Thanks in advance!

olly
--