[TYPO3-core] RFC #7262: Fixing docheader in the backend modules

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Jan 30 23:30:05 CET 2008

Patrick,
Thanks for the info.
>>   Have you guys started with the template view already?  I've done a
>> little work there as well, so we may need to sync up.
>  Yes, please :-) What did you do?

I've done some work on the Constants Editor to make editing a little
faster and more intuitive.

<http://webempoweredchurch.com/fileadmin/proj/misc/constants_editor.mp4

Part of the remaining work was going to be adding the new docheader,
which would need to be done throughout the template module.  The part
I hadn't figured out yet was the best way to get buttons from
submodules (ie. the update button from the Constants Editor) into the
docheader defined by the main template module.  Benni's recent changes
may make that easier though.