[TYPO3-core] RFC #7262: Fixing docheader in the backend modules

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jan 30 01:22:17 CET 2008

Hi Patrick and Benni,

"Patrick Broens" <patrick at patrickbroens.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1201641437.28046.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>> - Made the docheader in alt_doc.php HTML-template based.
>> - Added a function to retrieve a HTML template from template.php that
>> can be overriden by a skin.
>> - Rearranged the buttons in the top bar.
>>

>> Notes:
>> * Sorry guys, I tested this patch only in FF 2 (Linux) as I'm quite
>> short on time. Would be great if some could test this one quite
>> intensively in IE 6/7 and read through the code. Thanks a ton!
>> * Patrick is coming with more changes based on this patch (the HTML
>> template part) for the list module. stay tuned.
> This is a new patch which covers both the listing and form editing in
> the list module.
>
> Addition to the solution:
> - Made the docheader in db_list.php HTML template based
>
> Benni, I've tested your work in IE6 and it is working well.
>
> Patrick

thx for this. And a good start with templates!

some notes to the typo3-docheader-row1 (in edit record mode):

* there is no good contrast to icons and dividers.I tried smoother one with
#eee, test it
* the "Open Documents" should go to the toolbar, have a look at Stefan
Geith's Screenshot
* the Menu-select is totally unneeded
* second row could be more part of the header, then big line could be
smarter or removed, i remember nice screen from Jens

But it's another great step for the new Backend, thx! (and sure the +1)

vg  Steffen