[TYPO3-core] 4.2 and Safari /other bugs

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Jan 29 16:59:46 CET 2008

Kasper SkŒrh¿j wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Haven't followed any process you have had leading up to the 4.2 release,
> but I'm currently working with it (on Mac/ Safari) and is collecting a
> number of interface bugs, some of which is only "functional" on Safari.
> Are they all going into the bugtracker? Or is there a group of people
> (Jens/Benni?) mainly responsible for the new "backend.php" who should see
> my list directly?
> If I get time I will try to find solutions myself of course, but I doubt
> I have time - there are more important bugs for me to focus on...
> Hope you are all well!

FYI. A group is actively working on the new backend including Jens, Benni,
Patrick, Steffen and myself. We had a meeting last friday mainly about TYPO3
reorg where we also discussed the new backend and are anticipating a dirty
Handson session in March with this group to tackle issues.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation