[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7297: Incomplete tabs appear in tt_content when activating dividers2tabs

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 28 21:01:21 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7297

Branches:
TYPO3_4-1 only

Problem:
When activating dividers2tabs in tt_content (as is done, for example, by
the powermail extension), it suddenly appears that two content element
types (list and textpic) have tabs defined, but without labels.

Solution:
Remove the --div-- markers for those 2 content element types

Notes:
There is a still open RFC (#6846) for introducing tabs in tt_content for
4.2, which is why I am submitting this bug only for 4.1 and proposing to
remove the tabs entirely rather than to start a new discussion about the
use of tabs. Should this RFC not be accepted, I would submit a similar
patch for 4.2.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter