[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7282: Show Realname of BE-User if available and link it to edit

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Jan 26 14:15:23 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> Problem:
> label of username shows login name instead of real name, also label has no
> function
>
> Solution:
> Show real name (if available) and link label to edit record

I know that this is in Jens' screens but after discussing this with some
core team members and Jens we decided to stay with the login name
because people may forget what their login name is and it also makes
clear which exact user is logged in. (someone might have an admin
account and a regular editor account)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner