[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4923: provide new inputfield "directorypicker" in BE

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Sat Jan 26 10:43:36 CET 2008

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> Cool feature, yes! My tests gave the same results as Steffen Kamper
> already noted:
>
> - Dir picker works great
> - File picker gives a JS error and no file can be selected
> - Dir picker (single) gives a JS alert window: "Error - reference to
> main window is not set properly".

I seem not to be able to reproduce this.
Trunk is of revision 2961. Tested with Firefox 1.07-2 Win+Linux and IE 7 Win.

Could you please let me know
- where you encounter the file picker's problem (from within the dirpicker demo
record or from any other file picker)?
- if your are using a pure trunk co or have any other patches applied (as
Steffen has reported that this was being his problem)
- which browser you are using when encountering the problems?

Thank you!
Ralf