[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4923: provide new inputfield "directorypicker" in BE

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 25 18:03:08 CET 2008

Hi!

Ralf Hettinger wrote:
> Thanks for the report, Ernesto. Will countercheck this (maybe something esle
> changed within trunk... I didn't drive into these).

This should be easy. TCA in the extension has "browse_links.php?mode=folder". This will not work. The only possible way from TCEforms is "mode=wizard" or "mode=rte". Otherwise you will get this error. Modes other than wizard (=rte) are ment for trees (like page tree or file tree). Different modes assume different structure for updating values.

If you want to preselect tab, use "&act=folder" (assuming that your new tab id is "folder"). You can also hide unwanted tabs but I do not remember exact option name for it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team