[TYPO3-core] RFC: t3editor: highlighting color improvement and new bracket handling

Tobias Liebig tobias at work.de
Fri Jan 25 14:12:04 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type:
Bugfix/Feature

Problem(s):

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_update_page.php?bug_id=6834
	Wrong syntax highlighting in wrong context

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_update_page.php?bug_id=7255
	highlight matching curly brackets

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_update_page.php?bug_id=7256
	implement "auto-closing brackets"

Solution(s):

The highlighting is now more aligned to the known "Template Analyser".
So highlighted keyword behind a "=" or "<" should be no problem anymore.
I also adjust the colors a little bit.

And "Auto-closing brackets" and "highlight corresponding curly brackets"
are now implemented.

Notes:

I hope I don't offend too much agains RFC-policys when i post this patch
which solves several issues.

Thomas bloggt about the "new features" on
http://www.typo3-unleashed.net/singleentry/date/2008/01/25/new-t3editor-impressions.html
Here you can view a little screencast which demonstrate the "highlight
corresponding brackets"-feature.

Branches:
Trunk

regards