[TYPO3-core] FYI: Feature: Various enhancements to link dialogues in htmlArea RTE

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Jan 24 11:51:37 CET 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> - When DAM is used, the DAM media browser is used for linking to files
> instead of the normal file browser. DAM upload may also be enabled.

Why isn't the browser in the DAM? Ok, I know that you, Stanislas, are not
responsible for the DAM, but you could put the DAM browser into a dam_rte
extension.

As there is the
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['typo3/browse_links.php']['browserRendering']
hook, there is no need for rtehatmlare (a sysext) to have an isLoaded()
check for an external extension.

Why bother with APIs and hooks if you end writing a "hack"?

But of course, thanx for writing the API itself! And many more thanx for
maintaing the RTE (again).

Masi