[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7245: Javascript Error in new Backend

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jan 24 00:17:05 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> \''.t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL').TYPO3_mainDir.'ajax.php\', {

you shouldn't need the full path to ajax.php here

> i encountered problems: ul was empty (function returns correct html)

seems as some initialization is missing, just check backend.php how it
initializes the module menu

> and: there might be extensions that are installed in toolbar too.

we can't detect those toolbar items as they aren't defined in
ext_emconf.php, so the toolbar is out of scope for now

> So i think, the best way would not be an updater script but reload complete
> backend with showing last view.

No, reloading the menu is good enough.

all the best
Ingo