[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature integrated, #7241, Superchallenged MD5 support in felogin

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Jan 22 20:02:02 CET 2008

Okay,

user_getChallenge.php is only needed if you want to build your own
Loginbox with Typoscript. It's the possibility to include the challenge
code. We may leave it out, but it's typic behavoiur to build
TS-Loginboxes, and if it's a core feature there should be a possibility
provided to include superchallenged Login with TS. I will think about
another solution.
About the auth service I will have a detailed look, if we can have it
without overwriting it.

Steffen