[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature integrated, #7241, Superchallenged MD5 support in felogin

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Jan 22 16:38:33 CET 2008

Hello,
I'm sorry about that.
I just used TortoiseSVN to build patch against the folder.
Since I'm using it not for long time, I did not know that there is no
warning if files have been updatet on server when I update the trunk
(while my files are changed).
I copied my changes into the current trunk version and again made a
diff, this time, calling from root.
I hope I did right this time.

so far

Steffen