[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #880: Click-enlarge for Images in htmlArea RTE

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 21 10:56:01 CET 2008

Hi,

Stanislas Rolland wrote: on 20.01.2008 07:14:
> Attached patch is regenerated against trunk revision 2925.
>
> Hope someone is interested in testing this feature.

Yes, this is a "major" feature we want in 4.2, as it has been asked
again and again. So I invite people to test this. I have reviewed and
tested it, it works: +1

Stanislau: To test this, I had to fix a bug that was probably introduced
in some recent FYI-update. As it is a one-liner, I ask you to fix it
directly, if you find that it is correctly fixed: I get JS errors
(syntax errors) when opening the select_image browser, when I don't have
"proc.plainImageMode" set (as in an "upgrade"). The fix is simple, see
attachment.

Cheers,
Ernesto