[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7165: Bugfix: CSH bubble help white on white in Web > List view

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Jan 20 16:39:20 CET 2008

Hi,

> there is another bug, i attached a screenshot.
> CSS position should take care of frame width.

Yes, this is documented here:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7175

It's not as easy because it means whatever script is responsible for
showing the help bubble must take position and window/frame size into
account. I haven't looked at how this was done and have no particular
idea how to solve it, so I guess it won't be me providing a patch this
time :-)

And now that Thomas has committed some more parts of the new Install
tool, I'm going back to that...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter