[TYPO3-core] RFC #7218: Bug: New Backend does not Work with date2cal, erotea_date2cal and probably other form changing Extensions

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jan 20 11:13:43 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7218

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Using Date2Cal with the new Backend of 4.2alpha does not work
For every datetime field in the form the following Javascript Alert
shows up:
Calendar.Setup:
Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please Check your code.

Looking to the source shows, that all js files are included correctly
and the definition of single fields are equal to my working copy on
4.1.5. This is why I do not know where to start searching the problem.

Solution:
none

Notes:
I tested also erotea_date2cal which is not working either.
So I guess, probably every be-form changing Plugin won't work correct.

Sincerely yours

Steffen