[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5421: Problem ignoring extension constraints

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jan 19 13:06:15 CET 2008

"Jeff Segars" <jsegars at alumni.rice.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1196813799.23003.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hey guys,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Branches: 4.1, Trunk
>
> Bugtracker Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5421
>
> Problem: When an extension has several constraints on it (suggested
> extensions, specific TYPO3 versions, etc), these constraints can be
> resolved one by one. When the page reloads, however, a user's setting to
> ignore a particular constraint may not be preserved.
>
> Solution: Ensure that hidden form fields are always used to track
> constraints that have already been ignored.
>
> Notes: This is a simple issue but it's a little bit strange to describe
> so I've included a test extension and instructions at the bugtracker.
>
> Thanks!
> jeff

first sry Jeff that i use your thread for a general question to the
core-team.
We had some discussions about translating and some Expressions.

There is a list of terms that should be left untranslated at [1]
So it would be helpful if you from core team define this standard terms to
have less debates of principles on that.

Question belongs to following terms:

* Template
* Extension
* Mount

may be you have more terms. Please decide it here (and i will add the
expressions on wiki) or add expressions on wiki yourself.

thanks.

vg  Steffen

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translation#Before_you_start