[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5421: Problem ignoring extension constraints

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Jan 17 22:15:59 CET 2008

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter wrote:
> As I was correcting another bug in the EM I took a look at the
> translation task. It's not a small one: almost nothing is localised. So
> I may take a shot at it, but it won't be my top priority... Helping with
> the new installer is more important :-)

Kasper more or less established the policy that admin-only functionality
is not localised, so all developers worldwide use the same terms (while
editors might use different ones and should always have a fully
localised interface).

So adding localisation to the EM or the Web->Template module is not
really necessary.

cheers
Ingmar

--