[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Jan 16 11:55:03 CET 2008

# Reminder

Hi,

perhaps this patch can also be commited.
So the positions foreach group are clear.

In an further patch the idea "new positioning of fields" by Benni could
be used.

So this patch also contains some help-documention...

Note: Patch "[TYPO3-core] RFC: Correction #6825: TCEforms -- Icon for
empty palettes should not be displayed" is need to

Cheers,

Malte