[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6784: new sysext fe_login: debug + new hook

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Jan 15 21:36:52 CET 2008

hi guys

i just implemented and tested the new felogin sysex

i found 1 bug and implemented one hook:

1) the felogin hook had wrong name
2) i added a hook for the logout. (since i need to call a function when the logout is confirmed)
did i place it in the right place?
i tested and my function gets called right

i attach the patch.

let me know if i did wrong
stefano